Welcome to the wepayng.com website (the "Site"). These terms & conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
This website is owned and operated by BODC Nigeria Limited. For the purposes of this website, "seller", "we", "us" and "our" all refer wepayng.com
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
5. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement betwween the Customer and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings.
6. By using the service the Customer confirms that he/she has reached the age of 18 or such legal age as he/she must have reached under the laws governing betting that are applicable to him/her. Irrespective of national regulations concerning the legal age, however, WePay does not accept any Users under the age of 18 and applications from any form of incorporated or unincorporated legal entity. WePay reserves the right to verify any Customer's statement of age and status, and to exclude Customers from its services, if there are any doubts regarding the attainment of the minimum age required or applicant’s identity. Any Customer using our services, who is identified as underage or who has registered an account with the false information about their identity or status, shall have all his winnings forfeited and his/her (betting) account (hereinafter referred to as the "Account") shall be blocked immediately.
7. Non-Commercial, non-professional purposes: the Customer´s interest in using the service is of a personal nature, and is to be used purely for personal entertainment. Any commercial and professional interest is discarded.
8. WePay does not warrant the constant availability and functionality of all or any products offered by WePay. WePay may not be held liable and will be held harmless by the Customer for any damages, losses, costs, loss of profits or any other disadvantage a Customer may incur in connection with any disconnection from or the non-availability of any of the products offered by WePay for whatever reason.
9. WePay cannot be held liable in any case for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the service or by its contents or by the contents provided by a third party, unless they are based on intentional or gross negligence.
10. WePay shall not be liable if the Customer is unable to place a order due to congestion on the sms system or any other electronic communication media used for the purposes of betting.
11. All indicated dates and times are based on WAT (West Africa Time) unless stipulated otherwise.
14. The betting service is available in Nigerian Naira (NGN) only.
15. The Customer agrees that the Company may use the name, town/city of residence and/or the image of the Customer for publicity or our own promotional material. The Company may contact you to provide such material and funds may be temporarily withheld until such time the requested material has been received. The Company would only seek this material in the event of a large (in excess of NGN 1 million) win on any of the Company's products or competitions. The Company would always make every reasonable attempt of contacting the Customer before using/requesting such material (reasonable is defined as three attempted contact attempts by telephone, e-mail or text message).
2. If you consider any amend carried out to be intolerable, you may cease using the service.
1. Each Customer who wants to have access to services and products offered by WePay must open a betting Account. By opening a WePay account and by placing a bet, the User warrants that he/she has reached the minimum legal age for participation. In addition by opening a WePay account and by placing a bet, the User confirms that he or she retains the legal capacity to enter into an agreement with the Company. If one of these conditions is not respected the User's account will be closed and all other necessary measures will be implemented.
3. It is prohibited for Customers to buy, sell or transfer accounts to other Customers.
4. When a new account is opened the Customer is responsible for the accuracy and up-to-datedness of all the personal information and contact details provided, including name and date of birth, address, telephone number and e-mail address. WePay reserves the right to close the Account when the information provided is deemed to be false or inaccurate.
6. Every Customer may only open one account with us. WePay retains the right to close the betting account of any Customer who has opened multiple betting accounts under his/her name or under different names. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that multiple betting accounts (also under different names) have been opened with the intention of defrauding the Company, we retain the right to cancel any transaction related to the said fraud attempt.
7. After opening an account the Customer must keep username, password and/or account number a secret. All transactions where your username and password and /or account number have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid whether or not they have been authorized by the registered Account holder. Any account registration will be subject to KYC processes. The Company shall not be liable for any claims in the event that the customer gives away, tells, shares or loses his/her username, password or account number.
9. In accordance with the legal period of warranty requested by law all the personal details saved in our system will only be deleted at your express request after the expiration of the respite period of seven (7) years.
12. Customer is not allowed to transfer funds from his/her Account to other Users or to receive money from other Users into his Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire, user accounts.
13. If a Customer does not access his Account by "logging in" using his Account name and security details for any period of six calendar months, his account shall be deemed to be "Inactive".
1. The Customer has the possibility to increase the credit balance of his Account with one of the payment methods made available by WePay. The Customer can similarly withdraw the residual credit balance using the same payment method provided upon registration, or any other payment method adopted subsequently by the customer once the full and appropriate verification has been completed. (Credit/Debit card, Bank Transfer, Virtual card (only for deposits), E-wallets (Moneybookers, Neteller)).
2. Withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from which funds paid into the customer’s account originated.No withdrawal will be authorized if it appears to be linked with transactions predominantly performed with the purpose of allowing the transfer of money from a payment means to another. If such a circumstance occurs, the relevant amount may only be remitted to the customer through the same payment means from which the money deposited into the customer’s account originated.
3. In order to perform any transaction WePay may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by ourselves or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, the identity of the applicant and to comply with the relevant Anti Money Laundering Provisions.
4. In order to withdraw your money, you will be requested to send us a copy of your ID (front/rear). Whenever a transaction is made through bank transfer, credit card or electronic wallet, the first withdrawal request will be processed only after a security check has been performed. In such instances you may be required to supply the following papers together with the ID, in order to comply with our security policies:
6. Payouts handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed within 5 banking days. However the Customer acknowledges that we are at the mercy of the banks and Payment service providers in this regard and cannot do anything to speed up this process. As an alternative, withdrawals to e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill Moneybookers etc. are usually processed within 24 hours from the request.WePay reserves the right to carry out additional verification procedures for pay-outs exceeding certain amount, or when there is a suspicion of misuse of accounts or money laundering.
7. The Customer agrees not to attempt any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposit previously made in his/her Account. Whenever any such event should occur the Customer commits to refund WePay for the unpaid deposits and for possible expenses resulting from the recollection of the misplaced money.
8. WePay will hold the funds deposited in the Account as trustee for the Customer and not as his/her banker or debtor. Accordingly, there will be no obligation on the part of WePay to repay money to the Customer as his/her debtor.
9. WePay reserves the right to limit or to refuse bets.
10. Funds deposited in the Account, as well as winnings or other amounts not yet credited, shall not attract any interest.
1. WePay is not liable for any attempts to use the services offered by means or ways not intended by us.
3. Any action aimed to interfere with the normal functioning of the website including, but not limited to, releasing or propagating viruses, worms or logic bombs or similar is strictly prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. WePay reserves the right to restrict access to certain parts of the Website and to certain services offered, including, but not limited to Live Betting, Live Chat and Internal Messaging system.
7. Under some circumstances WePay may provide its Customers with software designed internally or by third parties in order to optimize the functioning of the Website or to benefit from additional services. In such circumstances the Customer may be asked to accept further Terms and Conditions related to the utilization of the new component. Any attempt to interfere with, modify or reverse engineer any software provided is strictly prohibited.
8. WePay is not liable for any possible IT failures caused by the electronic equipment used by the Customer while accessing the Website or for faults due to the internet service provider used by the Customer while accessing the Website.
9. WePay also assumes no liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-dateness of the information services provided neither for the accuracy of livescores, statistics and intermediate results available in our website.
1. The Customer may link to our home page, provided he does so in a website owned by him/her, and in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Links may not be established in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, sponsorship or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
2. Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by our partners or other third parties, these links are provided for information only and we do not make any representations regarding the accuracy and reliability of contents available on such third party websites. We have no control over the contents of those websites and therefore accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from their utilization.
1. The Bonus Conditions form part of the General Terms and Conditions.
3. WePay reserves the right to deny admission or to terminate admission to any of the bonuses, promotions and/or special offerings, as well as to modify, suspend or discontinue their validity at its sole discretion and without informing the Customer.
4. All bonuses and promotional offers are subject to the terms and conditions made available when communicating the bonus offer. If groups of customers acting in collusion or as a syndicate or individual customers who register several times, set up fictitious accounts or use front men attempting to rig bonus offers, WePay reserves the right to call in any bonus payments granted, cancel any winnings made with these bonus offers, refuse to pay out any amounts requested and close accounts. WePay reserves the right to terminate or change a bonus offer at any time. Furthermore, WePay takes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the contents of the information services, including, but not limited to the result notifications delivered via email and SMS. Likewise, all data in the live scores, statistics and intermediate results of the live ordering product are subject to change. For further information about the rules concerning promotion/bonus offers, please refer to the respective rules.
1. If you wish to make a complaint or a suggestion regarding the Company, the Website or the services offered, as a first step you should contact our Customer Services or send us an email through email@example.com. As second step, the complaint shall be assigned to an advisor that will manage to provide you with the appropriate response. Save as provided further under clause ‘3, should the complaint not be resolved as expected by you, a response shall be provided to you through internal message or email by the Customer Service Advisor who will report the final decision to you.
2. All claims and suggestions should be forwarded to the Customer Service in written form via internal message, fax, mail or e-mail. No complaints with regard to the acceptance, settlement or resettlement of a order will be heard by us if they are not raised through our Customer Services within 30 days from the event occurrence which the order related to occurred.
3. Offensive or rude language, as well as malicious or damaging comments, will not be tolerated while contacting our staff or while discussing our products and services in any media, social network or forum. Any infringement of this policy will result in a suspension of the Account or in every additional action as may be required in order to ensure compliance.
1. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
2. In such instances, the part declared invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, WePay's original intent.
3. If the Customer places of a order from a location falling outside Nigeria, such order shall be subject to all appropriate exchange control regulations and the laws of the foreign jurisdiction from which such communication originates and it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure full compliance with same. WePay makes no warranties and shall not be liable to the Customer if it is not able to remit any monies held by it to any account held by the Customer in a foreign jurisdiction.
1. Some circumstances may arise where a order is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us in error. The following is a non-exhaustive list of such circumstances:
2. The Customer has an obligation to inform WePay as soon as possible of any amount wrongly credited on his/her account. WePay may at any time set off any positive balance resulting from the erroneous operation, as well as cancel possible bets or transactions made with the erroneously credited funds.
3. Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers are liable for any loss resulting from any error made. Bets placed in order to cover flawed bets will stand valid if not impaired by errors.
4. In the event that, due to technical problems, the printed version of a document or of a coupon differs from the web version, the latter shall prevail.
5. In the event of any dispute the Customer agrees that the records of our server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
WePay shall have the right prior to accepting any bet, temporarily to suspend or permanently to terminate, the provision of betting services to a Customer without providing any reason. These General Terms and Conditions are effective from 1st November, 2017